I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET NICE TATTOOS AND TRAVEL AND GO TO LOADS OF CONCERTS AND MEET NEW PEOPLE AND VISIT AMAZING PLACES AND COZY COFFEE SHOPS AND ADOPT CUTE PUPPIES AND SLEEP IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK WITH A PLETHORA OF BLANKETS AND STAR GAZE AND TAKE PICTURES OF NICE THINGS AND JUST NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING
Taken with my iPhone.
holy shit that’s insane
We broke into a swimming pool tonight and went skinny dipping at 2am. Probably the coolest thing I’ve ever done.
Some cool tree houses
Nostalgic memories from when I felt overwhelmed by our Earth.
This photograph is a composition of 10 separate photos.
holy shit make sure you actually click on the photo it’s *almost* as good as being there
Ugh the quality it is beautiful
I have to see this in person one day 😍mostly nature
“1. Go to a party and stay sober. Listen to the way your drunk classmates talk when they don’t plan to remember tonight when they wake up. Never talk about these experiences, just keep them for yourself.
2. Start driving in one direction on the highway after school one day, pretending like you’re running away. Blast bad pop music and sing along. Stop in the suburbs when your mom calls you to come home, but buy your little brother a cupcake before you turn back around.
3. Kiss your best friend. It doesn’t matter what sexuality or gender you are or they are. It doesn’t matter if it’s a peck or you escalate to tongue. You’ll laugh about it later, but it will always make you smile just for the memory.
4. Smoke a cigarette. Let it burn your throat. Cough, loudly.
5. Take a stand for something you believe in. When half your school laughs at you, take it with pride. Someone agrees, even if they’re too scared to say so.
6. Make enemies. Make the kind of mistakes that cause your life to implode. Lose everyone and everything to these mistakes. Only when you fall will you find out that you can pick yourself back up.
7. Sit on someone’s roof and talk for hours. Forget about dinner and tell your origin stories. Let your guard down while the dog barks below. Talk about god. Listen.
8. Steal Bourbon from your parents’ liquor cabinet and put it in a water bottle beneath your bathroom sink. Spike your tea with it when you think you’ve hit rock bottom. Pour the whole thing down the drain when it’s too strong for you.
9. Become a stereotype. Buy a record player and combat boots. Wear all black. Dye your hair bright blue and get your ear pierced three times. Don’t care when people laugh at you.
10. Make wishes at 11:11. Wear your pajamas backwards in the hopes of a snow day. Look for answers at the bottom of a bottle. Pretend writing things on your arms makes you special. Believe in anything. Believe in everything. Open every book and look around every corner. You’ll never look like this or move like this or think like this again. Enjoy it while it lasts or hate every second. But feel. Feel every damn thing.”
“I’ve said it before and I will say it repeatedly until this world shows a little less ignorance: You are not a burden because of your anxiety. You are not something to deal with. You are not too emotional or overreacting. You are not and will never deserve to be something that someone gets tired of.
You are fucking human and you are struggling. Fuck anyone who makes you feel little because of that.
Too many people don’t understand and I know, I know exactly how it feels. I know what it’s like to feel belittled by someone that’s suppose to care about you because they refuse to “deal” with your anxiety, or as they call it - your “moods”. Too many people don’t understand, but I do. Okay?
So for anyone that needs to hear it I’ll say it over and fucking over again. I understand you. I understand what you’re going through. I understand you. I understand.”
8:34 the sky was so beautiful from my rooftop
sleeping outside with a sick view and great friend is the definition of a good summer
girls, who were bullied most of their life and gain confidence at one point, should be feared most because they dont take anyone’s shit no longer and they will destroy you if you think otherwise